Coober ECU for KTM/Husqvarna 300 TPI 2018-2019
TPI (Transfer Port Injection) was nothing short of a huge innovation in the offroad world. It's something that most 2-stroke fans considered a pipe dream. But now it's here, and it's almost as awesome as we anticipated. The need for jetting changes is gone, no need to premix gas and oil, and the engines produce less emissions. BUT one problem remains. The TPI bikes don't produce as much power as their carbureted predecessors. The Coober ECU changes that, raising your TPI's power to where it should be, higher than carbureted bikes.
This new TPI ECU optimizes the power delivery of your new KTM or Husqvarna 2-Stroke and installation is as simple as unplugging the stock ECU and plugging in the Coober ECU.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Perfect torque output at low/mid revs, where you need it most
- Improved 0-50% performance and better throttle response
- 4 times more accurate on fueling, ignition and oil injection
- Exhaust pre-heating optimized for off throttle
- Very accurate pre-ignition for fast power and torque
- More reliable then stock setup, developed by COOBER
- Better oil management then stock setup
- Fully Plug N Play (replaces stock ECU), just install and ride
- OEM diagnostic support for service tasks
- Support all warning lights and standard functions
- Original KTM / HUSQVARNA map Switch support (Switch not included)
- Over 400 Hours of testing completed