COOBER ECU and Air Box Cover Power Kit for KTM 390 Adventure
Coober's Performance ECU paired with an open air box cover. Air box cover allows for more air flow, adding power and a throaty sound to your 390 Adventure.
PERFORMANCE WITHOUT COMPROMISE
COOBER is uncompromising on three key principles when engineering their ECUs:
- Performance: More power throughout the entire RPM range. Dyno confirmed, Seat of your pants verified.
- Rideability: Optimum power delivery, smooth consistent feel and elimination of jerkiness
- Engine Reliability: Zero damage to your engine
NOT JUST ANOTHER PIGGYBACK ECU
COOBER ECUs are not bound by the closed loop like traditional piggyback systems. COOBER ECUs are able to provide the perfect mapping in all RPM ranges and every gear.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Horsepower gains throughout the RPM Range
- Power continues in the higher RPMs after stock mapping falls off
- Plug-and-Play, No additional parts needed
- Optimized and Locked, No software or tuning needed
- 100% Safe for your engine
- Does not interfere with any safety or emissions systems
*Includes STOCK and DE-CAT mapping.
COOBER Cat Delete Header (Optional):
- Weighs only 680 Grams
- Calculated volume for perfect exhaust flow
- Narrow design
- Constructed of hand welded, high quality stainless steel
- We highly recommend the use of a proper fuel management system with this exhaust
- Using this de-cat on a stock bike setup can be problematic, the stock ECU will shift fueling time out of the configured range and can cause serious damage to the engine
- Intended for closed course use only
- KTM 390 Adventure 2020-2023