COOBER ECU, Air Box Cover and Cat Delete Power Kit for 2020-2023 Husqvarna 401 Vitpilen and Svartpilen
BACK IN STOCK!
Coober's Performance ECU paired with an open air box cover and our very own De-Cat Header all in one kit. This is the safest, most reliable way to de-cat your 401
PERFORMANCE WITHOUT COMPROMISE
COOBER is uncompromising on three key principles when engineering their ECUs:
- Performance: More power throughout the entire RPM range. Dyno confirmed, Seat of your pants verified.
- Rideability: Optimum power delivery, smooth consistent feel and elimination of jerkiness
- Engine Reliability: Zero damage to your engine and does not void factory warranty.
SMARTER THAN YOUR AVERAGE PIGGYBACKCOOBER ECUs are not bound by the closed loop like traditional piggyback systems. COOBER ECUs are able to provide the perfect mapping in all RPM ranges and every gear.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Horsepower gains throughout the RPM Range
- Power continues in the higher RPMs after stock mapping falls off
- Plug-and-Play, No additional parts needed
- Optimized and Locked, No software or tuning needed
- 100% Safe for your engine
- Does not interfere with any safety or emissions systems
*Includes STOCK and DE-CAT mapping.
COOBER Cat Delete Header:
- Weighs only 680 Grams
- Calculated volume for perfect exhaust flow
- Narrow design
- Constructed of hand welded, high quality stainless steel
- Intended for closed course use only
- 2020-2023 Husqvarna 401 Vitpilen and Svartpilen