Coober ECU for KTM/Husqvarna/GasGas 250 TPI 2020-2023
VERY LIMITED STOCK AVAILABLE
TPI (Transfer Port Injection) was nothing short of a huge innovation in the offroad world. It's something that most 2-stroke fans considered a pipe dream. But now it's here, and it's almost as awesome as we anticipated. The need for jetting changes is gone, no need to premix gas and oil, and the engines produce less emissions. BUT one problem remains. The TPI bikes don't produce as much power as their carbureted predecessors. The Coober ECU changes that, raising your TPI's power to where it should be, higher than carbureted bikes.
This new TPI ECU optimizes the power delivery of your new KTM or Husqvarna 2-Stroke and installation is as simple as unplugging the stock ECU and plugging in the Coober ECU.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Perfect torque output at low/mid revs, where you need it most
- Improved 0-50% performance and better throttle response
- 4 times more accurate on fueling, ignition and oil injection
- Exhaust pre-heating optimized for off throttle
- Very accurate pre-ignition for fast power and torque
- More reliable than stock ECU
- Software and Setup Developed by COOBER
- Better oil management then stock ECU
- Fully Plug N Play (replaces stock ECU), just install and ride
- CANBUS diagnostic support for service tasks
- Support all warning lights and standard functions
- Original KTM / HUSQVARNA map Switch support (Switch not included)
- Over 400 Hours of testing completed
COOBER GmbH, based in Austria, works closely with major motorcycle manufacturers to ensure you are getting the most out of your bike without sacrificing any engine durability or altering the emissions. COOBER uses a unique combination of testing equipment to make this happen. First, they use a Dyno to find the absolute most power they can squeeze out of the engine. Then they use an Olympus Innov-X 5000 Analyzer and FerroCheck 2000 to analyze the engine oil in order to find the point at which it starts breaking down. Using this information, COOBER is able to program their ECU to increase performance and still be 100% confident that it will not cause any engine damage.