Coober ECU and WINGS Silencer Power Combo KTM 790 Duke 2018-2020
Coober's Performance ECU paired with an open air box cover and WINGS Exhaust for Maximum Performance.
- WINGS Titanium Muffler with Carbon Fiber Endcap
- Coober GmbH ECU
- Performance Airbox Cover
COOBER GmbH, based in Austria, works directly with KTM to ensure you are getting the most out of your bike without sacrificing any engine durability or altering the emissions. COOBER uses a unique combination of testing equipment to make this happen. First, they use a Dyno to find the absolute most power they can squeeze out of the engine. Then they use an Olympus Innov-X 5000 Analyzer and FerroCheck 2000 to analyze the engine oil in order to find the point at which it starts breaking down. Using this information, COOBER is able to program their ECU to increase performance and still be 100% confident that it will not cause any engine damage.
Key Features and Benefits ECU:
- Horsepower gains throughout the RPM Range
- Plug-and-Play, No additional parts needed
- Optimized and Locked, No software or tuning needed
- 100% Safe for your engine
- Does not interfere with any safety or emissions systems
- Includes stock and aftermarket muffler Mapping for (Akrapovic, WINGS, Etc). Automatically adjusts
Key Features and Benefits WINGS Exhaust:
- Titanium and Carbon Fiber Construction Muffler
- Engineered specifically for the new KTM 790 Duke
- Carbon Fiber heat shield included
- Amazing Sound without all the noise. 1dB volume increase w/ dB-killer and 3dB increase w/ dB-killer removed.
- 9.4 Horsepower and 10.9nM Torque Gain w/ dB-killer removed
- 9.1 Horsepower and 10.6nM Torque Gain w/ dB-killer installed
- Durability of the engine is not compromised thanks to Coober's precise equipment and strenuous testing process.
- Weight savings of 3.1 lbs
*Click Here For installation instructions