COOBER ECU for Husqvarna 701 Supermoto 2017-2023
PERFORMANCE WITHOUT COMPROMISE
COOBER is uncompromising on three key principles when engineering their ECUs:
- Performance: More power throughout the entire RPM range. Dyno confirmed, Seat of your pants verified.
- Rideability: Optimum power delivery, smooth consistent feel and elimination of jerkiness
- Engine Reliability: Zero damage to your engine
NOT JUST ANOTHER PIGGYBACK ECU
COOBER ECUs are not bound by the closed loop system like traditional piggyback systems. COOBER ECUs are able to provide the perfect mapping in all RPM ranges and every gear.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Horsepower gains throughout the RPM Range
- Plug-and-Play, No additional parts needed
- Optimized and Locked, No software or tuning needed
- 100% Safe for your engine
- Does not interfere with any safety or emissions systems
COOBER GmbH, based in Austria, works closely with major motorcycle manufacturers to ensure you are getting the most out of your bike without sacrificing any engine durability or altering the emissions. COOBER uses a unique combination of testing equipment to make this happen. First, they use a Dyno to find the absolute most power they can squeeze out of the engine. Then they use an Olympus Innov-X 5000 Analyzer and FerroCheck 2000 to analyze the engine oil in order to find the point at which it starts breaking down. Using this information, COOBER is able to program their ECU to increase performance and still be 100% confident that it will not cause any engine damage.