Coober ECU Air Box Cover Kit Husqvarna 401 Vitpilen/Svartpilen 2017-2021
LIMITED NUMBER IN STOCK!
Coober's Performance ECU paired with an open air box cover. Air box cover allows for more air flow, adding power and a throaty sound to your 401 Vitpilen/Svartpilen.
PERFORMANCE WITHOUT COMPROMISE
COOBER is uncompromising on three key principles when engineering their ECUs:
- Performance: More power throughout the entire RPM range. Dyno confirmed, Seat of your pants verified.
- Rideability: Optimum power delivery, smooth consistent feel and elimination of jerkiness
- Engine Reliability: Zero damage to your engine and does not void factory warranty.
NOT JUST ANOTHER PIGGYBACK ECU
COOBER ECUs are not bound by the closed loop system like traditional piggyback systems. COOBER ECUs are able to provide the perfect mapping in all RPM ranges and every gear.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Horsepower gains throughout the RPM Range
- Power continues in the higher RPMs after stock mapping falls off
- Plug-and-Play, No additional parts needed
- Optimized and Locked, No software or tuning needed
- 100% Safe for your engine
- Does not interfere with any safety or emissions systems
*Includes STOCK and DE-CAT mapping.
COOBER Mini Cat Delete (Optional) 17-19 Only
- Removes only the catalytic converter
- Does not delete the muffler or main chamber
- Hand welded 304 stainless steel
- Husqvarna 401 Vitpilen/Svartpilen 2017-2021
COOBER GmbH, based in Austria, works closely with major motorcycle manufacturers to ensure you are getting the most out of your bike without sacrificing any engine durability or altering the emissions. COOBER uses a unique combination of testing equipment to make this happen. First, they use a Dyno to find the absolute most power they can squeeze out of the engine. Then they use an Olympus Innov-X 5000 Analyzer and FerroCheck 2000 to analyze the engine oil in order to find the point at which it starts breaking down. Using this information, COOBER is able to program their ECU to increase performance and still be 100% confident that it will not cause any engine damage.